Tuesday 20 May 2014

Self Awareness and awareness of Self

Last night, whilst playing with My one, I stroked Myself on cam, primarily to aid in her arousal, but I suppose also to feed My exhibitionist side somewhat too, as I didn't much care whether I came or not. 

As I watched, with some (albeit pixel-lated) satisfaction, My slave came for Me when instructed through the use of a (now circumcised) multi-patterned butterfly vibe. with inter-spaced nipple, inner thigh, and labial spanking with a wooden spoon. Sometimes the Skype images are clear and detailed, but sometimes the data rate falters and you are left with a moving Monet style image when seen too close, blurred yet discernible, and still stimulating.

What came next surprised Me somewhat...
My slutty one had observed My lack of orgasm and seemed to not only wish to correct this (incorrect) feeling of failure on her part if she could - no - one stage further -in ANY way she could.
 
She asked if she could flog My breasts and cunt for Me. 

Now, My one isn't a pain slut - well, at least not yet... grins. She also knows that I'm not a complete Sadist, just that in some ways I adore teaching her about the tightrope walk trodden carefully between pleasure and pain.
I agreed, but told her to stop when I said stop, and not until.

She reached a point that she began to struggle to continue to flog My cunt, and a smile crossed her face on hearing Me tell her to keep going... 
She thanked Me... and shortly after I did indeed come - because of this moment, on reflection, as much as My arousal at seeing her suffer in this way for Me.
 
What it means to a Dom to have such an attentive slave who willingly puts herself through a challenging ordeal such as this, at her own instigation, in the hopes of Me achieving My own peak of pleasure. When she felt her resolve weakening and would have asked Me to stop any moment - because she alone wields the flogger for Me (because of our LDR at times plight) -takes heart in hearing My command to continue and, in doing so, is able to relax and simply endure and take strength from My words.

Now, I think this to be amazing, don't you?
The ability to give more when hearing it said out loud - to be told, commanded - choice removed, and satisfaction delivered from both sides as a result...

We Dominants are and should be humbled by the lengths our girls are willing to go to please their One...

Sometimes others know more about ourselves... who knew?




1 comment:

  1. *smiles up to my Master with adoration*

    Thank You Master, You so completely understand! Yes, it truly liberated me, instantly actually, when i looked to You and You told me to keep going.

    With those words i knew You saw inside of me without me even needing to explain. It was like this huge weight was lifted and i was free. With Your simple command i knew You understood that i did not want to stop but i was fighting my own resolve. i literally felt i "needed" to continue, i needed to give, to finish what was begun. to please You. You gave me the gift of being able to "give" with those words.

    i remember this deep feeling of joy and relief when i heard Your Command to continue. It not only took away the angst i was starting to feel of whether to continue or ask to stop, but it also excited me deeply. That Control !!! Not just Control but attentive Control, the Control that comes from You knowing me so well that i need not even speak a plea.

    "Hearing" Your Commands puts me on level, it took away the pressure of choices and allowed me to so totally be free to just experience and give. Your voice, Your words & Your Command are like a tonic for Your girl.

    i do love that You allow me liberties to step forward on my own to try and please You, and that alone makes me only want to find more ways to please You, learn more and grow more.

    But when You, in the midst of Your own arousal, are so in tune to me and my actions, WOW! For You to note when i need Your Dominance over me reinforced so i am free to please more fully without all the angst of choice. OMG! That is a gift i treasure and love.

    So my Master i thank You, thank You for the gift of Your Control!

    Your slave *~destiny~*

    ReplyDelete